I'm seeking partners to help reduce greenhouse warming!

InventorofcenturyXXI

Sep 20, 2010, 2:04:40 AM9/20/10
to Greenhouse Effect
I'm an inventor with several patents pending in the Renewable enrgy
and materials science fields. I have invented a cheap method of
reducing anthropogenic methane emissions by 29%!

Anthropogenic emissions means methane made by human activities such as
livestock raising, rice cultivation, landfills, and methane escaping
from coal mines and gas wells. There are no funding programs in the
DOE or or EPA that are exactly suited to my project this year. I'm
getting tired of waiting to apply for government funds. I'm seeking
private funds for my project. We can make a bigger dent in the amount
of greenhouse warming than all the windmills and solar energy panels
installed between 2003 and 2010. As an added contribution to
continuing solarization and renewable energy utilization we might
knock a few percentage points off total greenhouse warming. What an
accomplishment!

Contact
Neil Farbstein
President