The Sun, and Global Warming

Willie McDonald

Sep 23, 2011, 3:11:01 PM9/23/11
to greenhouseeffect

Global Orbit Decay
By: Willie McDonald
cdn...@gmail.com

The events below were discovered by scientific organizations such as NASA, not by me! These events were discovered in the 20th century, and are occurring simultaneously, and are slowly worsening. Many of these events below have been occurring for less, than a millennium (LTM).

I believe they are now beginning to affect the earth's climate. I'm a climate change expert with 28 years of experience. Greenhouse gases have nothing to do with global warming. Many scientists believe the sun plays a larger role in climate change, than first thought.

The oil company's crude oil extraction process is causing less crude oil to reach the core, causing the core to cool, which causes the earth magnetic field to weaken, which is causing the earth orbit around the sun to destabilize. This article proves hydrocarbons (crude oil, and methane) are be burned in the lower mantle, and outer core. Carbon is a by-product of hydrocarbons:

http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Carbon_cycle_reaches_Earth_lower_mantle_999.html

Global warming can be reversed go to http://www.orbital-decay1.blogspot.com, but if its not reversed in time all life on this planet will perish. Below are the reasons I believe the earth's orbit around the sun is destabilizing, and is responsible for global warming.

1. The sun is getting hotter, and brighter. It is possible earth is moving closer to the sun. (LTM).
A. http://www.biocab.org/Amplitude_Solar_Irradiance.html.
B. http://telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3325679/the-truth-about-global-warming-its-the-sun-thats-to-blame.html.
C. http://www.nasa.gov/topics/solarsystem/features/sun-brightness.html.
D. http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/topstory/2003/0313irradiance.html.
E. http://www.appinsys.com/GlobalWarming/GW_Part6_SolarEvidence.htm.

F. http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php?number=232.

G. http://www.oism.org/pproject/s33p36.htm.

2. The earth is developing a breach in its magnetic field. (LTM).
A. http://www.science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2008/16dec_giantbreach.
B. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/09/0909_040909_earthmagfield.html.

3. The earth is moving away from the moon. (Read last sentence above figure 11.).
A. http://www.uni.edu/morgans/astro/course/Notes/section4/new17.html.

4. The earth's rotation is slowing down. (LTM).
A. http://bowie.gsfc.nasa.gov/ggfc/tides/intro.html.

5. The earth is increasingly shifting, or tilting on its axis. (LTM).
A. http://divulgence.net/axis%20shift%202.html.

6. The earth is wobbling on its axis.
A. http://www.world-weather.com/world-weather/our-wobbling-earth-wobbled-by-the-worlds-weather/.
B. http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/chandler_wobble.

7.Both polar ice caps outer regions are being melted by the sun, during each ice caps summer season, and the oceans are rising. (LTM)

A. You should know this by now.

If the links don't open when you click on them, please enter them by hand. People shade themselves from the sun, not from the greenhouse effect. You will never get sun burn, heat stroke, or skin cancer from the green house gas effect, beware of the sun.