[GreenhouseEffect 362] Discussion on global-warming-and-the-impact-of-extra-heat

1 view

InventorofcenturyXXI

May 2, 2010, 1:06:24 AM5/2/10
to Greenhouse Effect
Hi Sam; Can you help me get funding for a geoengineering project I
have devised? The first step will be getting scientists to review my
ideas on reducing methane emissions. Where would you go? Who would you
consult.

Sam Carana

May 2, 2010, 2:23:48 AM5/2/10
to Greenhouse Effect
Hi there,

Post a message with details to the group at:
geoengi...@googlegroups.com
and ask for reviews, which will appear in the web-archive, so you can
use the URLs of the individual messages as references.

Cheers,
Sam Carana

InventorofcenturyXXI

May 3, 2010, 12:51:43 AM5/3/10
to Greenhouse Effect
Hi. I'm worried about losing credit for my ideas unless they are
reviewed confidentially under an NDA to protect my IP. I'm having a
tough time supporting myself since the depression has screwed up the
economy. I'm looking for a way to pay my bills.

Sam Carana

May 4, 2010, 12:55:05 AM5/4/10
to greenhou...@googlegroups.com
Yes, good idea. You could patent it first, perhaps with support of
venture capital

Here are some links:

U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Inventor Resources Page
http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/com/iip/index.htm

U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
http://www.uspto.gov

European Patent Office
http://www.european-patent-office.org

World Intellectual Property Organization
http://www.wipo.org

Intellectual Property Owners Association
http://www.ipo.org

Licensing Executives Society
International http://www.lesi.org

Association of University Technology Managers
http://www.autm.org

American Intellectual Property Law Association
http://www.aipla.org

Intellectual Ventures
http://www.intellectualventures.com/ContactUs.aspx

Venture capital - Wikipedia