unsubscribe

Andrew Drummond

Feb 2, 2010, 6:38:29 PM2/2/10
to green...@googlegroups.com

Hi all

As I no longer live in Greenhill could you please remove me from this email list

thanks

cheers, Andrew

Andrew Drummond

Team Manager

Noarlunga Family Relationship Centre

38 Beach Road

Christies Beach SA 5165

Tel: (08) 8202 5200

Toll free: 1300 735 492

Fax: (08) 8202 5201

Mobile: 0404 866 701

Website: www.ucwesleyadelaide.org.au

I acknowledege the traditional owners of this land that I work and live on as the Spiritual, Physical,Mental,Economical and Inherited Lands of the Kaurna Nations and all their relations.

The information contained within this E-Mail may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please tell us by return E-Mail and delete this email and any attachments from your system. Any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited.

Trish Borg

Feb 2, 2010, 7:14:22 PM2/2/10
to green...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,
I think you need to unsubscribe yourself from the site to stop the emails.

Regards
Trish

Andrew Drummond

Feb 2, 2010, 7:34:08 PM2/2/10