Water Supply

Traff & Mary

Nov 10, 2010, 3:30:50 AM11/10/10
to Greenhill SA
Does anyone know when the water supply is supposed to be reinstated?
Our rainwater is terribly stained and cannot be used for drinking/
cooking etc, it's marginal using it for bathing/washing clothes etc.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

M & T

Adam Ind

Nov 10, 2010, 3:50:10 AM11/10/10
to green...@googlegroups.com
I was told that they're working on getting it back on for this Friday.

The company website is http://www.greenhillwater.com.au and you can
submit a query through it if you want the official line.

Adam

On Wednesday, November 10, 2010, Traff & Mary

Nick and Lisa van Holst

Nov 10, 2010, 4:00:50 AM11/10/10
to green...@googlegroups.com
Heard a rumor it will be back on by the weekend (bonfire will be in trouble
otherwise).

Nick

> --

06:04:00