Missing white cat

Adam Ind

Mar 31, 2010, 5:42:48 AM3/31/10
to Greenhill SA
Hi guys,

Our white cat is missing so I hope you don't mind but I thought I'd
put an email out to this group to see if anyone has seen her.

She's wearing a collar and is chipped, has medium length white fur -
comes to the name 'Lilly'.

If you have any info could you please reply or call me on 0411 449
038. We're located on Greenhill Rd near the corner of Quintin Ave.

Thanks for your help!

Adam

Pam Sard

Mar 31, 2010, 8:51:41 PM3/31/10
to green...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adam,

Haven't seen her but if we do will call you.

Kind regards

Pam

Hi guys,

Thanks for your help!