Fwd: Marble Hill Ward Newsletter

Jo Mason

Apr 26, 2013, 7:03:38 AM4/26/13
to Greenhill Community, green...@googlegroups.com, Jan Loveday
I have received this email from Jan Loveday, AHC Councillor for Marble Hill, and am passing it on to be distributed through the community.

Cheers

Jo Mason
ph: 08 8390 1507

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Jan Loveday" <jlov...@ozemail.com.au>
Date: 26 April 2013 2:08:54 PM
To: "Jo Mason" <maso...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: Marble Hill Ward Newsletter

I have been asked by some residents to create a local newsletter highlighting relevant council matters. Attached is the first of them.

It is a .pdf rather than a truly electronic newsletter and I will print a very limited number but when people ask for them.

I won’t do an Australia Post mail out but rely on residents groups and interested ratepayers to distribute via email.

So with that in mind can you send on to your local friends and neighbours where you have email addresses.

Any feedback –very welcome

Cheers

image001.jpg
image001.jpg