Tonight's GCA meeting

paul davies

Apr 25, 2012, 9:05:58 PM4/25/12
This evening's GCA agenga for your information...

Janine Macdonald has proposed that we discuss the state of the new gravel path. A register of residents who might need help in case of bushfire And shading for the playground.

Brian Smith would like to explore options for internet access.

And we'll close with Chris Alexander's update on the Burnside move.

So quite enough to be going on with, and I will be getting through each point as quickly as we can without rushing. there's a drink at the end of it (BYO)

Looking forward to seeing you this evening at 7.30 at the CFS.

Best Regards,

Paul Davies
0406 009 033

brodie hearne

Apr 25, 2012, 9:40:24 PM4/25/12
to green...@googlegroups.com
Paul thank you so much for the information. I am working till 19:30 tonight, however I am very interested in the Burnside move,
but also want to know if we can approach the Adelaide Hills council about re-introducing HARD PICK UP. Unley/Burnside offer these and in fact about 4 times annually.

Kindly send me the minutes of the meeting and apologise for my absence.
Sincere thank
Brodie

From: pdi...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 10:35:58 +0930
Subject: [Greenhill SA] Tonight's GCA meeting
To:

Pam Sard

Apr 26, 2012, 1:56:51 AM4/26/12
to green...@googlegroups.com

Hi Paul,

Brian and I will be an apology for tonight, we would be very interested in the outcome on any discussion.

How many other residents received the letter pertaining to Lot 100 Yarrabbee Rd.?

Cheers

Pam

Pamela Sard

EXECUTIVE OFFICER

South Australian Little Athletics Inc.

LA_SA_H_CORP_RGB (5)

Office Contact Details

Phone:  8352 8144

Fax:      8352 8155

Mobile:  0412 571 196

This evening's GCA agenga for your information...

--

image001.jpg