Greenhill Road closure tomorrow (23rd September)

1 view

Adam Ind

Sep 21, 2012, 10:24:51 PM9/21/12
to green...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I called up to get some more info in the road closure tomorrow (23rd September) and thought it might be good to let you all know what I found out I case you were wondering too (spoke to the council, then TransportSA, then the actual company arranging the closure!)

I've been told the closure is from 9 am to 1pm - Greenhill Rd will be closed between Hallett Rd and the Mount Lofty turnoff. Apparently this is for a crane lift down towards Hallett Rd, so Greenhill residents should be able to come and go via the Mount Lofty turnoff end during the closure.

The closure is being managed by Transfield Services - ph 1300 735 031.

Cheers,

Adam

Jo Mason

Sep 21, 2012, 10:59:06 PM9/21/12
to green...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Adam for passing on this information - much appreciated. We have been wondering too, couldn't find anything on the net (event, road works etc) - should've tried the old-fashioned way but couldn't remember who was managing it!

Cheers

Jo

Jo Mason
ph: 08 8390 1507

Roger Dunn

Sep 21, 2012, 11:27:37 PM9/21/12
to green...@googlegroups.com

Adam,

The road closure is for the  delivery and installation a very large palm tree into the back yard of the new home being built on the low side of Greenhill Road.

I guess this will be a real land mark when it arrives!!

Regards,

Roger Dunn