Fwd: Presentation to the Greenhill Community Association on December 7

paul davies

Nov 24, 2011, 5:15:01 AM11/24/11
to green...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bec,

I called on spec at your place last night, this bloke would like to
meet up with us b4 he speaks to everyone.

It's going to be interesting!!!!

Speak soon.

Best Regards,

Paul Davies,
Adprop
0406 009 033

Nov 24, 2011, 5:24:24 AM11/24/11
to green...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for this.  As the owner of Lot 135, I am curious to know:

  • Which other council would you consider as a substitute?

I look forward to your reply.

thank you,

Riccardo Tossani

riccardo tossani
riccardo@tossani.com

riccardotossani
a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  u  r  e

T+ Building 2nd Floor, 3-17-7 Aobadai
Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-0042, Japan
T 81(0)3 5457 1032  F 81(0)3 5457 1030

TOKYO + NISEKO

www.tossani.com

paul davies

Nov 24, 2011, 5:38:22 AM11/24/11
to green...@googlegroups.com
Oh BUGGER!

It seems I sent your letter to the Greenhill Community group, rather
than just Bec.

-Oh well, that cat is truly out of the bag now Chris!!

-Sorry!!

Best Regards,

Paul Davies,
Adprop
0406 009 033

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 8:54 PM, Riccardo Tossani <ricc...@tossani.com> wrote:
> Thank you for this.  As the owner of Lot 135, I am curious to know:
>
> Which other council would you consider as a substitute?
>
> I look forward to your reply.
> thank you,
> Riccardo Tossani

> riccardo tossani

> ricc...@tossani.com

Tumi Bjornsson

Nov 24, 2011, 5:43:57 AM11/24/11
to green...@googlegroups.com, green...@googlegroups.com
Yes it is!!! Interesting conversation. Interesting manipulative tactics... Look forward to meeting you at the next GCA meeting!

Sent from my iPhone

paul davies

Nov 24, 2011, 5:51:45 AM11/24/11
to green...@googlegroups.com
You'd think I'd get the hang of this email thing wouldn't you!!

Anyway, the point is, Chris is going to do a quick 10 minute
presentation on this idea to the Community Association at the end of
year meeting.

He's got a strong case, and it should interesting!

Bring a bottle, and a plate to share.

Best Regards,

P.D. Davies,
Adprop