Garden Waste Pick Up Service

Traff & Mary

Jan 29, 2010, 6:54:45 PM1/29/10
to Greenhill SA
Hi All,

Having lived here for the last 2 years my wife and I have decided that
Yarrabee Rd is a black hole that doesn't seem to exist for a lot of
services and businesses. Many of the people and companies we've called
trying to arrange for some sort of Garden Waste pick up service won't
come here (it's too far they say!). Until NOW! We've found a bloke who
calls himself The Bag Man and he can provide a large wheat bag on a
frame that he'll deliver to your house and then collect either once
per month or when it's full you can call him. He had to be cajoled
initially but he's now happy to come here (he lives in Lockwood Rd, so
not far to go) and he charges around $30 per pickup. He can be
contacted on 8332 2200.

He has indicated that if he gets a few more people up here using his
service that price may come down a little.

Pam Sard

Feb 25, 2010, 8:26:13 PM2/25/10
to green...@googlegroups.com
Hi Traff and Mary,

Thank you so much sourcing this opportunity for us. It seems when we rake
up the leaves and fill the bin, the next day it all happens again and you
have to wait until the next week to fill another bin. This is a great
solution.

Not sure if you all have noticed that Burnside have the collection going
again this year and as per the previous discussion it amazes me that our
Council says it is not viable to have the collection and an other Council
does. Has anyone heard more on this issue?

Have a great weekend.

Pamela Sard
EXECUTIVE OFFICER
South Australian Little Athletics Inc.