Have you lost a German Sheppard?

Trish Borg

Jun 21, 2010, 10:22:35 PM6/21/10
to green...@googlegroups.com
We have just had a German Sheppard with a light blue spotty collar pass through our yard on Greenhill rd heading west towards Quinton Avenue.

I tried to call him but he kept running on. Just thought I let you know!

mb...@ozemail.com.au

Jun 22, 2010, 11:26:59 PM6/22/10
to green...@googlegroups.com
Hi Trish,

Yes that's my dog! She follows her nose sometimes...

She came home though thankfully!
Thank you so much for letting me know.

Stacy Bell

On Tue Jun 22 11:52 , Trish Borg sent: