Missing German Shepherd

Stacy & Marty

Jan 28, 2010, 10:48:30 PM1/28/10
to Greenhill SA
Hi All,
My dog is missing. She is a small German Shepherd (crossed with a red
healer but looks like a Shepherd). She was outside afternoon and has
gone wandering. If you have seen her can you please call me on
0410415484. I have a new baby so wasn't watching the dog at the time!
Her name is Coco.
Thanks all.
Stacy Bell

Rob

Jan 28, 2010, 10:56:31 PM1/28/10
to Greenhill SA
Hi Stacy,

My name is Rob and I am from number 134 Yarrabee. My Shepherd has
gone wandering a couple of times and I found that he followed the
valley up to the Wine Shanty. Perhaps you could look there for a
start. Good luck.

Rob.

Stacy & Marty

Jan 28, 2010, 11:33:31 PM1/28/10
to Greenhill SA
Thank you Rob. She has returned. It looks like she's been at my
neighbours playing in their pond!
All good.
Stacy.