April 21st Earth Day Eve Open House

Ross

Apr 13, 2008, 12:25:07 PM4/13/08
to GreenerHouse
Hi,

The town of Atherton is sponsoring an Earth Day Eve event at our house
at
with free food and refreshments for architects, contractors, and other
green
building professionals during the afternoon, open to the public after
5pm.

Address info & other details:
http://www.greenerhouse.info/earthdayeve2008

This renovation of a 1928 house has these "green" features and more
- insulation to allow more efficient (low temperature) heating
- radiant barrier in insulation profiles for roof, walls and floors
with x-ray sections on-site for viewing
- cool water cooling (no air conditioner needed)
- wine cellar that needs no refrigeration
- shower waste heat reclamation
- shower drain water reclamation
- cistern rain water reclamation
- reclaimed wood and tile

Tours of the house will be led by engineers and energy efficient
building students from Stanford.

We look forward to meeting people and talking about building
more efficient homes, Bring your interested friends:-)

regards,
Ross
http://www.greenerhouse.info/

Will Whitted

Apr 13, 2008, 6:15:19 PM4/13/08
to greene...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ross,

I just noticed that the official web site lists the open house as beginning at 2:30 instead of the 3:00 I've been hearing from you.
I'll plan to arrive at about 2:15 to help with any early arrivals.

will
--
Will Whitted

Will.W...@gmail.com