How to implement insert, update, and delete listeners in GreenDao using EventBus?

John Ernest Guadalupe

Jan 10, 2017, 2:36:59 AM1/10/17
to greenDAO
How do you register to a greenDao table's insert, update and delete events?

Something like this would be preferred for my current design:

query
.addListener(new Listener() {

    onDataInserted
(Data insertedData)

    onDataUpdated
(Data updatedData)

    onDataDeleted
(Data deletedData)

}

Is something like above available in GreenDao? I tried searching all over and I haven't seen how I can implement something like it using EventBus, as it is what people are suggesting. Any push to the right direction or if you are feeling generous I would be really really grateful for a few good links/