The Tracker Backlog—MAY 2018 Newsletter

Pivotal Tracker

May 22, 2018, 1:08:15 PM5/22/18
to greenbu...@googlegroups.com
Story templates make repetition fun! Plus, pricing model webinar tomorrow
Story templates make repetition fun! Plus, pricing model webinar tomorrow
In this May issue: Tracker’s new story templates; how to set your subscription pricing model; why you should value working software over documentation; how to get engineering new hires up to speed; and added support for syntax highlighting for several languages.
Introducing: Story templates

Out: writing every story description from scratch. In: using Tracker’s new story templates! Choose from User Story, Bug Report, and Example Mapping templates to bang out story descriptions more easily, quickly, and consistently than before.

Surely template
The Art and Science of Subscription Pricing
Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Time: 11am PDT
How can you choose the ideal pricing model for your subscription business? Sign up for our free webinar and interactive Q&A where our expert panel—featuring product leaders from ProductPlan, Jama Analyze, and ProfitWell—will answer your questions.

(How to) make them pay
Prioritizing working software over documentation

Documentation can add value to your product, but it shouldn’t be prioritized. Delivering working, usable software to your users is much more important.

What's up, documentation
How to get engineering new hires up to speed

Build is all about new hires this month, including why you should invest in onboarding your new engineers, how pair and mob programming can help, and when you should be ready to trust your new hires with juicier projects.

Go to onboarding school
Syntax highlighting support

We’ve added syntax highlighting support for several new languages, including Gherkin, the domain-specific language consumed by the executable specification tool Cucumber.

Gherkin for the weekend
Twitter Facebook LinkedIn
Manage your preferences | Opt out using TrueRemove
View this email online.
875 Howard St. 5th Floor
San Francisco, CA | 94103 US
This email was sent to greenbu...@googlegroups.com.
To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.