Pivotal Tracker GDPR and Agreement Updates

Pivotal Tracker

May 24, 2018, 11:51:31 AM5/24/18
to greenbu...@googlegroups.com
Having trouble viewing this email? Click here to view it online.
Pivotal Tracker
Hi there,

You’ve probably heard about the new European data protection law, the GDPR coming into effect on May 25, 2018.

As a result, we’re updating our Tracker Agreement, effective May 25, 2018. Once in effect, your continued use of our services will be subject to this updated Tracker Agreement.

Updates include:
  • New GDPR and Data Security FAQs
  • A new Data Processing Addendum that includes European Union Model Clauses, also known as Standard Contractual Clauses, to meet updated requirements for EEA-based customers.
  • If you are outside of the United States or Mexico, the Tracker Agreement has been transferred to Pivotal Software, Inc., a US-based company.

Thank you for your continued support of Pivotal, as we build platforms and tools to help you transform how the world builds software.

Sincerely,
The Pivotal Tracker Team
875 Howard St. 5th Floor | San Francisco, CA 94103 US
This email was sent to greenbu...@googlegroups.com. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails,
please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove®