Autorization Document

2 views
Skip to first unread message

Marty Burns

unread,
Oct 11, 2013, 1:49:21 PM10/11/13
to greenbutton-dev, Ron Pasquarelli, john....@energyos.org, donald...@reminetworks.com

All,

 

I have modified the Authorization.docx to have examples for the URIs for the web screens. This allows the reference document and the live API project to be consistent. I also added a paragraph and link to the API to the document.

 

You can retrieve the current document at http://osgug.ucaiug.org/sgsystems/OpenADE/Shared%20Documents/Testing%20and%20Certification/GreenButtonTestPlan/referenceMaterial/GreenButtonAuthorization.docx.

 

Note that the API is really shaping up. But it still needs sanity check to ensure it is consistent with the consensus document to date.

 

A point of clarity about which is normative. Our goal, I think is to make it so that the API is a normative reference. However that is not yet the case until we have it polished and checked for consistency. However, it is very close at this point. Therefore it is reasonable to use it because it is very easy to understand, albeit with some finite risk of error and correction after use.

 

Cheers,

Marty

 

Dr. Martin J. Burns, Hypertek Inc. for NIST

Technical Champion, Green Button

p-1(301)315-9101

c-1(301)257-9101

email: ma...@hypertek.us

 

 

Andy Pliszka

unread,
Oct 11, 2013, 1:54:32 PM10/11/13
to Marty Burns, greenbutton-dev, Ron Pasquarelli, John Teeter, Donald Coffin
Great! Thank you.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "greenbutton-dev" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to greenbutton-d...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Andy Pliszka

unread,
Oct 11, 2013, 2:15:16 PM10/11/13
to Marty Burns, greenbutton-dev, Ron Pasquarelli, John Teeter, Donald Coffin
When I look at the document I still see the {...} placeholders in all the WireShark dumps and other places. Where are the URLs in the doc?

Andy


On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Marty Burns <ma...@hypertek.us> wrote:

--

Marty Burns

unread,
Oct 11, 2013, 2:16:22 PM10/11/13
to Andy Pliszka, greenbutton-dev, Ron Pasquarelli, John Teeter, Donald Coffin

Look at the summary of urls. There the only ones that are ambiguous are the screens and we added the example URI fragments to the table. If you want to do a gotomeeting, I could show you right now and you could tell me what is missing. /marty

Chhabra, Bhavya

unread,
Aug 27, 2026, 10:00:37 AMAug 27
to greenbutton-dev
Hi Everyone, 

I know its been a while... by any chance is that docx file still available? I can't seem to access it. It would be very helpful if it can be shared again, 

Thanks!
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages