The Tracker Backlog—APRIL 2018 Newsletter

Pivotal Tracker

Apr 30, 2018, 1:55:55 PM4/30/18
to greenbu...@googlegroups.com
Getting the TUG back together, plus a better testing workflow w/ PractiTest
Getting the TUG back together, plus a better testing workflow w/ PractiTest
In our April issue: the first meeting of the reunited Tracker User Group; how to set ground rules for your team with a team charter; a deep dive into product estimates on Build; a new favicon flies too closely to the sun; and a PractiTest integration for a smoother agile testing workflow.
First meeting of the new Tracker User Group

We’re getting the TUG back together! Share all your Tracker knowledge and pick up a few new things by joining our Tracker User Group. The first online meeting will take place on May 8. Reserve your spot today!

Dig TUG
Aligning your team with a team charter

A team charter is a great way to set the ground rules for your team, get everyone in sync, and define what your shared values are. Getting your team invested in creating one will also lead to better products.

The charter they come
Better development through product estimates

There are many different ways to approach product estimates, and each has its own benefits and challenges. On this month’s
Build, Hiten Shah from Product Habits discusses his EAT method.

EAT your veggies
New new favicon > old new favicon

The new character we introduced midway through the season with the boxy frame and mysterious hat got a fair amount of negative fan feedback, and has been unceremoniously replaced by a more palatable version that better advances the plot.

Icon hardly tell the difference
Using PractiTest with Tracker for an agile testing workflow

If you haven’t yet settled on an agile testing workflow, there’s good news: PractiTest has an integration with Tracker that provides a comprehensive solution for all your testing needs.

PractiYES
Twitter Facebook LinkedIn
Manage your preferences | Opt out using TrueRemove
View this email online.
875 Howard St. 5th Floor
San Francisco, CA | 94103 US
This email was sent to greenbu...@googlegroups.com.
To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.