Webinar: The Art and Science of Subscription Pricing

Pivotal Tracker Team

May 16, 2018, 2:01:50 PM5/16/18
to greenbu...@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Time: 11 am PDT | 2 pm EDT | 7 pm GMT
Duration: 60 min

Arriving at the ideal pricing model for your subscription business is no easy feat. How much should you charge? How often should you change your pricing? What pricing model should you use? These questions, and many more, pose a constant challenge for companies of all sizes.

Well, we’ve got solutions! Sign up for our free webinar and interactive Q&A where our expert panel—featuring product leaders from ProductPlan, Jama Analyze, and ProfitWell (formerly Price Intelligently)—will answer your questions about subscription pricing. Submit your question when you register, and we'll address as many as possible.

Here’s what you’ll learn when you join the webinar:

• How to create and manage a pricing model
• Who on your team should own the pricing strategy
• How to manage legacy customer pricing
• The most common SaaS pricing mistakes

RSVP today to take advantage of this free webinar.
RSVP
Featured Speakers

Jim Semick is co-founder and Chief Strategist of ProductPlan. For over 15 years, he has helped establish pricing and launch new products now generating hundreds of millions in revenue. He was part of the founding team at AppFolio, a vertical SaaS company. Before AppFolio, Jim validated and helped launch GoToMyPC and GoToMeeting (acquired by Citrix). Jim is a frequent speaker on product management and the process of discovering successful revenue models.

Patrick Campbell is the co-founder and CEO of ProfitWell (formerly Price Intelligently), the industry-standard software for helping companies like Atlassian, Autodesk, Meetup, and Lyft with their monetization and retention strategies. ProfitWell provides a turnkey solution that powers the subscription financial metrics for over eight thousand subscription companies—it’s free and plugs right into your billing system. Before ProfitWell, Patrick lead Strategic Initiatives for Boston-based Gemvara and was an Economist at Google and for the US Intelligence community.

Kevin Steigerwald
is the VP of Products and UX at Jama Software. He's a full-stack product designer with over 10 years of experience designing, researching, marketing, planning, and building products.

The Product Stack is a fellowship of like-minded organizations that offers practical solutions for modern product teams. Our quest is to shine a light on the challenges teams face and offer up real advice and solutions that address these challenges head on.
Twitter Facebook LinkedIn
Manage your preferences | Opt out using TrueRemove
View this email online.
875 Howard St. 5th Floor
San Francisco, CA | 94103 US
This email was sent to greenbu...@googlegroups.com.
To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.