Green Dream Foundation official video launch: Earth Hour 2012

Abhishek Agarwal

Mar 4, 2012, 11:57:40 PM3/4/12
to greenbuil...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I take immense pleasure to announce that Green Dream Foundation (http://www.greendreamfoundation.org/) has partnered with WWF India, for the second year in a row to organize Earth Hour 2012. Earth Hour (http://www.earthhour.org/) is a global event organized by WWF (World Wildlife Fund) on the last Saturday of March every year. As part of this event, households and businesses are invited to ‘switch-off’ their lights and other appliances for one hour on this day to raise awareness of sustainability issues. In 2011, Earth Hour saw hundreds of millions of people across 5,200 cities and towns in 135 countries switch off for an hour. This year, Earth Hour is being observed on March 31st, 2012 from 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm.

In an attempt to promote this campaign and spread awareness among masses, we have created a video for this event. Please watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9gMEAOOzEA and share it with your friends, families and colleagues on social media, through email groups and other means.

Come, be a part of this global initiative and drive it in your school, college, workplace, residential complex, and around you!

Every bit counts, and I request you to put one bit each. This would help us take this campaign to newer heights and realize our dream of a cleaner, greener and healthier planet.

Best Regards,
Abhishek Agarwal
Green Dream Foundation