GVFM membership meeting and SCALE CALIBRATION/CERTIFICATION

GVLocal Foods

Feb 28, 2014, 6:11:47 PM2/28/14
to greenbrier-...@googlegroups.com
From the Greenbrier Valley Farmers' Market:

"The Greenbrier Valley Farmer’s Market  would like to invite you to our annual membership meeting on Thursday March 6, 2014,  to be held at Greenbrier East H.S, classroom D119. Please park at the back entrance to the D wing in the parking area located near the greenhouse, follow handicap ramp up to the inside door and proceed right down the hallway.  The meeting will begin at 7p.m.

There will be a short educational program on the Farmers Market Vendor Guide, as well as a representative from WV Weights and Measures to calibrate and certify scales for the 2014 market season. Remember: this is an opportunity for everyone, BRING YOUR SCALES!!!

We will discuss our success from the past and our plans together for an exciting and rewarding 2014 farmers’ market season. Ideas and energy are welcome!

Anyone interested in vending during the 2014 season is welcome to attend.  Please circulate with friends.

For questions call (304) 647-8195"