Greenbrier Valley Farmers' Market Annual Membership Meeting

1 view

GVLocal Foods

Feb 9, 2014, 7:01:46 PM2/9/14
to greenbrier-...@googlegroups.com

An announcement from the Greenbrier Valley Farmers' Market (please see attached file):

The Greenbrier Valley Farmer’s Market would like to
invite you to our annual membership meeting on Thursday March 6, 2014, to be held at Greenbrier East H.S, Driver’s Education classroom. The meeting will begin at 7p.m.

There will be a short educational program on the Farmers Market Vendor Guide, as well as a representative from WV Weights and Measures to calibrate scales and answer questions.

We will discuss our success from the past and our plans together for an exciting and rewarding 2014 farmers market season. Ideas and energy are welcome!

Anyone interested in vending during the 2014 season is welcome to attend. Please circulate with friends.

For questions call (304) 647-8195

gvfm newsletter 2014.pdf