MEET YOUR FARMER at First Friday with Lewisburg Farmers' Market

GVLocal Foods

Mar 31, 2014, 12:52:57 PM3/31/14
to greenbrier-...@googlegroups.com
From the Lewisburg Farmers' Market:

Join the Lewisburg Farmers Market for a night of entertainment and refreshment at the 5th Annual MEET YOUR FARMER event in conjunction with Lewisburg's First Friday. Live Music, Local Wine, Snacks made from Vendor-Produced Foods, Silent Auction of goods donated by local merchants and vendors, and REAL LIVE FARMERS!

 Come join the discussion about what we are growing this year, and give us your input as to what you would like to see offered at your Lewisburg Farmers Market. We hope to see you there! April 4 from 5pm-9pm, Hill & Holler Bicycle Works.  The market will be opening for the season at 8:30 am on Saturday April 12th in the parking lot between the Post Office and Lewisburg United Methodist Church.