Green Fair Saturday!

1 view

LeRoy Harvey

Jun 13, 2023, 10:03:49 AM6/13/23
to LeRoy Harvey

Hi All,

I’m attaching a draft flyer for the Green Fair this Saturday.  Apologies for duplicate postings!

I will have a map for set up in the morning, but we will be in the driveway, just south of the Market (similar to last year).

Please set up AFTER 8am, but before 9am (Regular market vendors need the drive to set up between 7am and 8am.)

Please take down at 1pm and vacate the driveway by 2pm at the latest (again, so that regular vendors have access to the driveway).

If you have further questions or suggestions, please call or email.  Feel free to share this flier with your social networks!

Thanks!

LeRoy

LeRoy Harvey

Environmental Programs Coordinator

har...@meridian.mi.us

W 517.853.4466 | C 517.505.2809

meridian.mi.us/greenmeridian
Green Gazette and other helpful links:  bit.ly/gg-directory

Copy of Copy of Green Fair Flyer.pdf
Copy of Copy of Green Fair Flyer.jpg