Tree Planting in Lawrenceville WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 5TH

molly dimond-stephany

Nov 29, 2012, 11:49:40 AM11/29/12
to Elizabeth Schooley, Hockley, Mark, Gretchen Fay, green-law...@googlegroups.com, Matthew Erb, cai...@treepittsburgh.org, Danielle Crumrine, Martha W. Isler, Stakeholders, Randall Sulkin, Lynn Lewandowski, Mary Coleman, lawrenceville-tree-tenders, Susan VanAlstine, Susan VanAlstine, SUSAN VANALSTINE, Becky Thatcher
Hey everyone - can you help spread the word for this last minute tree planting.... Thanks so much!!!

Greetings all!
Can you please send out to all your groups that we are doing one last tree planting on December 5th at 9a?  Sorry for the last minute call, but Lisa was able to pull this together last minute and we hate to miss out on the opportunity!

Blurb:
The City’s Urban Forester has a few trees leftover from this season’s plantings and is generously planting them in Lawrenceville.  10 will go to various locations, but 25 will be planted in the Bernard Dog Run, and along the Riverfront trail.  We will provide water and, I assume, Tree Pittsburgh/ WPC/ the City will provide tools and instruction.  We need 10 – 15 people to help this happen so if there are any residents or stakeholders available on the weekday morning, please encourage them to come out and lend a hand.  They can register athttp://www.pittsburghcares.org/HOC__Volunteer_Opportunity_Details_Page?id=a0CA000000LhsVWMAZ

Thanks!!

Becky Thatcher
Community Projects Coordinator
4825 Butler Street