Pruning Party (July 12th - 6:00 to 8:00 pm)

1 view

molly dimond-stephany

Jul 6, 2012, 2:04:41 PM7/6/12
to Barbara Clayson, green-law...@googlegroups.com, lawrenceville-tree-tenders
Calling on all Tree Tenders to help prune trees on Fisk and Main Street (July 12th from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm)

We will meet in front of the Lawrenceville Carnegie Library at 6:00 pm.
Afterwards we will have drinks/snacks at Molly's house on Fisk Street.

Please click on the link below to register ;
http://treepittsburgh.org/events/pruning-workshop-lawrenceville-registration-required-0

Lawrenceville Tree Tenders welcome all Tree Tenders to help prune trees the 2nd Thursday of every month in Lawrenceville. Reminder that you must be a Tree Tender who has completed the Tree Pittsburgh Tree Tender course to prune trees!!! If you have not taken the course please sign up for an upcoming class at www.treepittsburgh.org so you can be a part of these fun pruning parties!!!

Last month we pruned trees in front of the old Iron City Brewery to Church Brew Works on Liberty Avenue (see attached photo). Our August pruning location is to be determined but please mark your calendar for August 9th from 6:00 to 8:00 pm.

photo.JPG