Aug 25th: Window Box Planting

molly dimond-stephany

Aug 15, 2012, 1:04:18 PM8/15/12
to moll...@gmail.com, rste...@heinz.org, lisa....@pittsburghpa.gov, ma...@treepittsburgh.org, Be...@lunited.org, ja...@lawrencevillecorp.com, susa...@gmail.com, knoxcon...@gmail.com, rRan...@opdc.org, sarah...@yahoo.com, silo...@hotmail.com, ja...@treepittsburgh.org, ahanc...@gmail.com, j.k...@studiofsp.com, christi...@gmail.com, green-law...@googlegroups.com, Cleo Z, Deirdre A Kane, Lynn Lewandowski, banah...@aol.com
We need volunteers to help plant window boxes on Davison Street between 44th and 45th street on August 25th from 9:00 a.m. to Noon.  Please click on the link below to sign up.  We need at least 20 volunteers!  Volunteers will help hand out and plant plants, dispense soil, and clean up debris and trash from surrounding streets.

This is a pilot program that we hope will spread out into the neighborhood so please help us make it a success!!!

Lawrenceville United wrote:

"Greetings all,
We are moving our standard clean-up from this Saturday August 18th to the following Saturday August 25th to combine resources for the Love Your Block event occurring in the 4400 block of Davison Street. We will be cleaning up nearby streets and helping residents plant window boxes for their homes.
If you would like to be a part of this event, please register at http://www.pittsburghcares.org/HOC__Volunteer_Opportunity_Details_Page?id=a0CA000000JhG33MAF&invCd="

Reply with a comment · Send Lawrenceville a private message
Or, leave a comment by simply replying to this email.
To unsubscribe, or to change your notification preferences, please visit:
https://lawrenceville.nextdoor.com/email_prefs/?panel=n

This message was intended for moll...@gmail.com.
Nextdoor, 101 Spear Street, Suite 230, San Francisco, CA 94105

Jennifer Kiley

Aug 15, 2012, 1:17:17 PM8/15/12
to green-law...@googlegroups.com, moll...@gmail.com, rste...@heinz.org, lisa....@pittsburghpa.gov, ma...@treepittsburgh.org, Be...@lunited.org, ja...@lawrencevillecorp.com, susa...@gmail.com, knoxcon...@gmail.com, rRan...@opdc.org, sarah...@yahoo.com, silo...@hotmail.com, ja...@treepittsburgh.org, ahanc...@gmail.com, j.k...@studiofsp.com, christi...@gmail.com, Cleo Z, Deirdre A Kane, Lynn Lewandowski, banah...@aol.com
Hi all -

I will be more than happy to help - I miss my funky sidewalk garden in Lawrenceville!  It will be great to see some more color in the neighborhood!

Jennifer

 "
Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light." — anonymous

Blooming%20Sidewalk%20Garden%202008.enhanced[1].JPG

molly dimond-stephany

Aug 15, 2012, 1:20:37 PM8/15/12
to green-law...@googlegroups.com
Wonderful Jen.  Thanks so much!!