Sunday Fun(work)day in the LV Organic Community Garden!

J Cleo Zell

Mar 28, 2012, 2:40:14 PM3/28/12
to Green Lawrenceville
Greetings Green Lawrenceville,

Hope you are enjoying the sun today!  Our second official workday in the Lawrenceville Organic Community Garden (LOCG) is this Sunday, April 1st, and that's no foolin'!  The hours are 11am-1pm, and we will be building sugar snap pea teepees and prepping and weeding beds.  Please come with energy, kids, family, friends and neighbors for some rewarding work.  The LOCG is located inside the Allegheny Cemetery at the corner of Butler and Stanton.  There is a door we will have open on Butler Street near the bus stop. Walk, bike, or drive to the parking lot in the northeast corner. Hope to see you this Sunday!

Green Lawrenceville would like to thank Allegheny Valley Bank, the Allegheny Cemetery, Lawrenceville United, and our family of wonderful volunteers for their support, initiative, hard work and trust in making this garden a great addition to the health of our community.

Happy Wednesday,
Cleo and Deirdre