Fw: Upcoming classes

1 view

J Cleo Zell

Feb 18, 2012, 3:18:17 PM2/18/12
to Green Lawrenceville
C'mon beautiful peoples, gain some knowledge, and bring it back to Green Lawrenceville at the Lawrenceville Organic Community Garden and share!

Happy 2012- get ready for much more in the works at Green Lawrenceville!  Share us with your friends and family; bring them along for the fun!

Cheers and happy Saturday!
Cleo (and Deirdre)

Feb 18, 2012, 3:37:17 PM2/18/12
to green-law...@googlegroups.com
Did you talk to Deidre about Email that Karen sent from library?

Sent from my iPhone