Group photo at I2SL conference 3:10PM TODAY in the hallway by Exhibit Hall entrance

Kathryn Ann Ramirez Aguilar

Oct 18, 2022, 7:53:47 AM10/18/22
to green-lab...@googlegroups.com

Hi Green Labs Planning,

If you are at the I2SL conference in Pittsburgh right now, we are planning for a group photo during the afternoon break at 3:10PM Eastern today in the hallway (by the I2SL registration desk) in front of the Exhibit Hall entrance.  Hope to see you there!

Kathy

Kathryn A. Ramirez-Aguilar, Ph.D.

CU Green Labs Program Manager (she/her/hers)

Facilities Management/Environmental Center

University of Colorado Boulder

colorado.edu/ecenter/greenlabs

207 UCB, Boulder, Colorado 80309

T  303 859 2068, kram...@colorado.edu

Traditional Cheyenne, Arapahoe & Ute territory

Board member, International Institute for Sustainable Laboratories (I2SL)

I2SL & My Green Lab launch Million Advocates for Sustainable Science to drive change with research funders

Check out the webcast by Nature on greening labs

Writing a grant proposal?  Stand out by including efficiency & sustainability: www.i2sl.org/betrgrants

Steve Miller

Oct 18, 2022, 8:03:30 AM10/18/22
to green-lab...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I could not make it this year.   Please share the photo.  Hi and hugs to all of you!

Thanks,

Steve
978-621-0418

** Please remember to change the subject header if you change topics **
---

Allen Doyle

Oct 18, 2022, 4:58:00 PM10/18/22
to green-lab...@googlegroups.com
Ditto from me.  Can you photoshop us in?  I'm there in spirit... from Seville Spain.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android