Call for Proposals for the My Green Lab Summit 2024

Namrata Jain

May 14, 2024, 10:39:10 AMMay 14
to Green Labs Planning
Dear all,

In case you haven't heard yet, My Green Lab is bringing back our Global Virtual Summit, and we are hoping to hear from you, our green labs community. If you have a green lab success story to share, you can apply or nominate someone to speak in the following summit sessions. The submission deadline is May 20, 2024. Summit dates are September 18–19, 2024. You can also register here, the summit is free for our non-commercial partners (academic, nonprofit, government).

  • Technical Sessions: Showcase your innovative solutions for eco-friendly lab operations. Share real-world success stories and tips for overcoming challenges.
  • Panel Discussion: Join experts in discussing community engagement, global impact, and measuring sustainability initiatives.
  • Innovative Products: Present your sustainable lab products in a 5-minute speed session.
  • Roundtable Sessions: Engage in lively discussions on community engagement strategies and measuring program impact. Host a session or nominate a peer!

Apply here.

Namrata Jain

Senior Marketing Manager

My Green Lab