Laboratory Sustainable Procurement Webinar

Star Scott

Feb 24, 2022, 3:44:31 PM2/24/22
to green-lab...@googlegroups.com

Greetings Green Labs fam,

I’m writing to share the upcoming webinar hosted by the Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council, titled Guidance for the Sustainable Procurement of Laboratory Supplies happening next Tuesday 3-4 pm ET.

Registration is free and open to all. Feel free to pass this invite along to your campus procurement professionals and lab purchasers, too.

Best,

Star

Star Scott

Green Lab Program Coordinator she/her/hers

Facilities Management Division  |  University of Georgia

Chicopee No.1, 1180 E. Broad Street, Athens, GA 30602

Office: 706.542.7884  |  Fax: 706.542.7679

star...@uga.edu  | https://greenlab.uga.edu

Bedell, Lorie A.

Feb 25, 2022, 8:33:25 AM2/25/22
to green-lab...@googlegroups.com

Hi Star,

This webinar is of high interest to me, but I cannot attend at the time its taking place.   Are you able to record the webinar and make it available for later viewing?

Thank you so much,

Lorie Bedell

Thermo Fisher Scientific, Marketing Manager, Labware

Feb 25, 2022, 3:52:25 PM2/25/22
to green-lab...@googlegroups.com

Hi Lorie,

The recording will be sent out to all whom register for the event, so you can watch it whenever is convenient.

Thanks so much for your interest!

Best,

Star