Survey Request - Grassroot green group survey

Farley, Martin

Feb 7, 2022, 9:53:34 AM2/7/22
to green-lab...@googlegroups.com, Nikoline Borgermann, Nikoline Borgermann

Hi folks,

Am forwarding on this message from Nikoline Borgemann, one of the folks in Europe doing nice work around sustainability in higher education and green labs. If you have any questions, you can find her at nikoline....@sund.ku.dk

Best, Martin Farley

From Nikoline:

Hei green lab folks in the US,

Jeroen Dobbelaere, Jan Heidelberger, and I are writing an article about green grassroots groups in academia. More specifically we would like to address their main struggles and how they can be supported.

If any of you are engaging in a grassroots group that is associated with academia at some level, would you be so kind to fill out this survey?

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NCWNTF9

You can be part of a locally anchored group, you can be part of a group spanning many countries or institutions or ...

As long as academics are part of that group and that the focus relates somehow to sustainability in academia we would be very interested in hearing about you :)

The deadline for filling in the survey is this Friday :)

BR Nikoline

Sustainable Laboratory Advisor (Mon-Wed)

Sustainable UCL

University College London (UCL), 3rd Floor, Bidborough House, 38-50 Bidborough Street,  London, WC1H 9BT

E: m.fa...@ucl.ac.uk, T: 07454871653