Inclusive Urbanism : Ep. 1 - Livecast with Jagan Shah - 1st April 2020

The Urban Vision

Mar 31, 2020, 1:38:44 AM3/31/20
to Green-India: Ecology and Higher Consciousness
Inclusive Urbanism : Ep. 1 - Livecast with Jagan Shah

Date : April 1st Time : 6 PM IST and 8.30 am EST

This live webinar series will explore ideas for urbanism and programming to support marginalized communities such as migrant and daily wage workers in our cities.The coronavirus pandemic has put the spotlight on the utter helplessness of the marginalized communities during calamities.

ElsaMarie D'Silva, Founder & CEO, Red Dot Foundation (Safecity) & Prathima Manohar, Founder of The Urban Vision are hosting a series of Live Video chats with thought leaders on the topic of Inclusive Cities. We chat with @JaganShah, an urban development thought leader with over two decades of experience in change-agency. He is an Architect, Educator and Former Director of the National Institute of Urban Affairs, an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India. He is currently Senior Advisor to Department for International Development (DFID), UK

Tweet to us @prathimamanohar & @elsamariedsilva for any questions to our guest!
Inclusive Urbanism - Ep 1 .jpeg