Introduction to Permaculture - Hyderabad

Madhu Reddy

Oct 6, 2022, 3:21:19 AM10/6/22
to Green-India: Ecology and Higher Consciousness
Hello all

Permaculture Design Courses are a commitment of time and resources for many. Thats why as part of Teaching Where It Matters we continue to do Introduction and foundational courses.

I will be doing a weekend Intro course in Hyderabad and also as part of a series of workshops in Darjeeling will be part of foundational courses.

Come spend a few days to know a little more about Permaculture. Might help demystify some of the myths you might have and connect with some like minded folks.

Also for the Hyderabad course ask for the Senior Citizen discount!

For more information:
Hyderabad course: tinyurl.com/OSS-INTRO
Beejan (Darjeeling Foundational Courses) : Tieedi.in/Courses

1.png
Beejan Facebook Poster .png