Seeking training programs for social entrepreneurs (rural context)

Ajay Etikala

Oct 2, 2020, 12:21:24 AM10/2/20
to Spriha Atray
Please have a look at the email, Interested people/organisation please write to Spriha at spriha...@gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Spriha Atray <spriha...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 at 13:33
Subject: [DC] Seeking training programs for social entrepreneurs (rural context)
To: <dev-cr...@googlegroups.com>

Hi,

The implementation arm of ESAF Society  is looking to connect with organisations working with social entrepreneurs in the following fields -

1. Providing basic knowledge relevant for a social entrepreneur based in a rural setting - expertise in marketing, communication, customer engagement, setting up of collection centres, market linkages etc.

2. Domain specific training for social entrepreneurs working as -
  • Dairy & Poultry farmers
  • Clean Energy entrepreneurs (Urjamitra)
  • Animal Husbandry entrepreneurs (Pashumitra)
  • Agriculture & related services (Krushakmitra)
  • Health & nutrition village entrepreneurs (Aroghyamitra)
Our programs are currently ongoing in Assam, Bihar, Chhatisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra & West Bengal.

In case you know of any institute that provides such services, or may be able to customise its training programs based on the project requirements, request you to connect me to them. Please write back at spriha...@gmail.com.

Thank you for the support!

Best,
Spriha

Spriha Atray
Independent Consultant
Research & Implementation

--
To join this group/ help your friend interested to join this group, ask them to subscribe through the join button at the home page below and take your reference. It's a peer verified closed group for the people in the development space.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/dev-creative
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Development Creative" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dev-creative/CALUOWV5JKqH_eXeVH77b%2Ba78hDJ1GvJixgb_Gh5%2BQMo6j2k9BQ%40mail.gmail.com.

---
Best Regards
Ajay Etikala

Organic Ubuntu

In Gratitude for the Courage and the Resilience with which each of us shows up to life, Every day!

I dont have much to say or to offer to you, but can only say that if you ever in life, feel the need of a safe non-judgemental sharing space,
If sharing to a distant stranger/friend may help in any way. Please do not hesitate to reach out.

I can at-least assure you that I will try my level best to be non-judgemental listener (working on it to my level best to remove my inherent biases) and provide the space needed.
Would really love to hear your thoughts/stories :) and share mine too :) See you soon one day :)
Take care :)