I've Got to Win

Manu Sharma

Apr 22, 2020, 10:00:11 PM4/22/20
to Green-India
I've published two poems this month on the human condition in the context of the coronavirus pandemic.
_______________

I've Got to Win
22/04/2020

This poem is divided equally in two parts which speak about the aspects of reality that we do not wish to acknowledge because doing so is too uncomfortable. Yet, if we try to understand and are able to invite them into our lives, without judgement and without dismissing them, they will set us on a path to a new future. It's over 2500 words long.

http://blog.orangehues.com/2020/04/ive-got-to-win.html

Coronation
04/04/2020

Deeply metaphysical, Coronation is about the unconditional love of Gaia or mother earth for humanity chronicled over thousands of years to the present day and beyond. It counters the narrative, in some circles, that views the pandemic as punishment.

http://blog.orangehues.com/2020/04/coronation.html

Manu