Workshop Alert - Nudge & Beyond: Social behavioural problem solving using #appliedbehaviouralscience and #communityscience

sri iyer

Feb 19, 2023, 7:21:49 AM2/19/23
to Development Creative, green...@googlegroups.com
Hitting a roadblock with communities and human behaviours? Lets learn from evidence shall we?

Social behavioural problem solving using #appliedbehaviouralscience and #communityscience - A workshop for allied practitioners, designers, NGO & community professionals and applied #behaviouralscience enthusiasts. The content will be tailored to the problems you face in your context - including social problems around sustainability, community participation, etc.

A 5 day work, 1 hour each day. 27th Feb to 3rd Mar; 18:00-19:00 hours each day.

Your takeaways will be: a few frameworks to change behaviours. Resources will be emailed to you post workshop. AND a truck load of intervention ideas for YOUR behavioural challenges!

And the cherry on the cake? We are excitedly experimenting with: PAY WHAT YOU WANT! (minimum Rs.4000)

To know more about the workshop & confirm your slot, click on this link. ONLY LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE!

We look forward to facilitating your journey!

Regards
Sri
--

Systems Entrepreneur & Educator with Insomanywords | Active Ageing Provocateur with Vayasu | Writer | Public Speaker |+919962739574 |
Email / Whatsapp for Collaborations and Conversations