מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Ajay Etikala

לא נקראה,
11 במאי 2020, 2:00:3811.5.2020
עד
Fellowship for Climate Action may interest some of you! Please write to Ashita at ashita...@gmail.com for any further queries you may have. Last Date- 15th May.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ashita Mishra <ashita...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, May 8, 2020 at 7:09 PM
Subject: [DevCreative] Call for submission of application for all climate change enthusiasts!
To: <dev-cr...@googlegroups.com>

Dear Community,

Greetings from Fellowship for Climate Action,

Join the first cohort for Fellowship for Climate Action, by submitting your applications on or before 15 May 2020. (Final Deadline)

About the fellowship:
An international, one-year fellowship programme based in India for climate change solutionaries.

Who can apply:
The fellowship is open to anyone who wants to drive the biggest solutions for mitigating climate change. Age, degree or the current status of work, no bar!
Offering need-based scholarship as well.

Be the driver of the biggest solutions for mitigating climate change!

To know more about the fellowship and submissions log on to https://anu.edu.in/fellowship-for-climate-action/ or for queries write to us at sustain...@anu.edu.in

View this email in your browser
The Fellowship for Climate Action is a unique one-year immersive programme from the founders of
Young India Fellowship and Anant Fellowship
 for 20 climate change solutionaries each year.
It is based on
 a mentor-mentee framework.  Know more..
Who can apply: Those who would like to lead the most important solutions
to mitigate climate change Fellowship for Climate Action
Fellows at the end of the fellowship will be
Apply now
Fellowship Highlights
Get to know more about the
Fellowship for Climate Action
Application deadline (3rd round): 15 May 2020
Apply now

Our mailing address is:
Anant National University
Sanskardham Campus,
Bopal-Ghuma-Sanand Road,
Ahmedabad – 382115, Gujarat, India
https://anu.edu.in

--
Gratitude,

Ashita Mishra

--
To join this group/ help your friend interested to join this group, ask them to subscribe through the join button at the home page below and take your reference. Its a peer verified closed group for the people in development/NGO space.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/dev-creative
---

---
Best Regards
Ajay Etikala

Organic Ubuntu

In Gratitude for the Courage and the Resilience with which each of us shows up to life, Every day!

I dont have much to say or to offer to you, but can only say that if you ever in life, feel the need of a safe non-judgemental sharing space,
If sharing to a distant stranger/friend may help in any way. Please do not hesitate to reach out.

I can at-least assure you that I will try my level best to be non-judgemental listener (working on it to my level best to remove my inherent biases) and provide the space needed.
Would really love to hear your thoughts/stories :) and share mine too :) See you soon one day :)
Take care :)
השב לכולם
השב למחבר
העבר לנמענים