Nudge for Sustainability Workshop on 12th Feb

sri

Jan 18, 2022, 9:51:33 AM1/18/22
to Green-India: Ecology and Higher Consciousness
Hi all,

I am Sri, a change practitioner and a systems entrepreneur. Since over 2 years I have been facilitating experiential workshops wherein the participants are hands on capacitated on developing and designing nudges (a type of social behaviour change intervention) for various complex social problems - including for covid behavioural adherence!

This time on Feb 12th I am conducting a 3 hour Nudge workshop wherein we will experience and learn to nudge for environmental friendly behaviours.

Workshop for who all?
  • Sustainability Champions
  • Sustainability practitioners
  • RWA members / enthusiasts looking to engage their community in environmental friendly behaviours
  • NGOs and community managers working in this space
  • HRs and org culture professionals looking to build environmental friendly behaviours among their colleagues
  • Or anyone who wants to learn about Nudging in the context of environmental sustainability
The workshop is fun, but also an investment for a lifetime.

For more details on what you will learn, your tangible takeaways and to register, visit:

Discounts available on a case by case basis. Reach out if you want one!

Let us learn, network, collaborate, get empowered and MAKE CHANGE!

I hope to see you at the workshop!

Regards
Sri