VFD submersible pump run on solar and grid

16 afișări
Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Manu Sharma

necitită,
8 iun. 2021, 20:57:5008.06.2021
– Green-India
I'm trying to understand the operational characteristics of Variable Frequency Drive submersible pumps. I understand that they are quite flexible in terms of both input power as well as flow output. I have a few questions related to 2 hp submersible pump for agricultural operation connected to VFD that operates both on grid and solar. I thought I'll ask the group before approaching vendors.

The pump in question, not yet chosen, would be low-head rated at about 300 LPM output.

1. To what degree can the input be reduced? Can I run it on 500 W panels instead of 1500-1800 W required?

2. In such a scenario would it give me around 100 LPM in full sun?

3. If connected to grid supply, does the VFD still allow me to limit input power?

4. How does the VFD interface work, can it be changed based on output flow or input power or both parameters?

5. Which brands of pumps and VFDs are known for reliability and efficiency?

Thanks,
Manu
Răspundeți tuturor
Răspundeți autorului