Remote Work Job Offer: NodeJS / JavaScript Developer

florian.s...@hikey-resources.com

Jan 2, 2017, 10:07:32 AM1/2/17
to GreeceJS
NodeJS / JavaScript Developer
Our company Hikey Resources is currently looking for a medium to strong Javascript / NodeJS developer in Greece.

Short Intro:
Our company - Hikey Resources (hikey.io) - is developing software for the mining and resources industry (mainly gold, coal and copper). You can have a glimpse at our technology stack here https://stackshare.io/fschaeffler/hikey-resources. Our main framework is Meteor, which is a Node.js based web-framework for development for ordinary browsers, Android and iOS. Development is done purely in JavaScript.

We're a 100% remote company and right now we're distributed over Australia, Germany, Greece and Chile. For Greece, we got one developer from Thessalonki, one intern from Volos and myself in Larisa.

At the moment, we're in need of a JavaScript developer. Experience with Node.js would be super cool and with Meteor even more awesome. The employment type depends quite on your preferences. Either permanently employed at the German company while working from Greece or as a freelancer. Salary is based on experience, but highly competitive.

If you're interested or might know a guy who is, please let me know either here on Slack or via email at f...@hikey.io. Thanks for your help!