Senior (node.js) Software Engineer @ Socital

Florents Tselai

Oct 25, 2017, 10:23:06 AM10/25/17
to GreeceJS

Job Description

Socital is seeking to hire a Senior Software Engineer.

This is a full time position and is based in Athens, Greece.

For this role you are expected to code, perorm reviews and mentor other junior developers.

Based on your profile, you can focus either on the front or the backend.

Currently the core of our platform is a full-stack JavaScript MEAN-based web application interacting with other Python-driven components. On the database side we rely on MongoDB, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL and Redis.

All of our deployments are automated & managed by Ansible

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/442082156/