May 2015 Meeting (RSVP) - The Legend of Canvas (HTML5) - (05/19/2015, 6:00pm-8:30pm) Tuesday

Yong Lim

Apr 25, 2015, 10:51:38 AM4/25/15
to greaterl...@googlegroups.com
Please get your RSVP ticket here, this will help us gauge the possible attendance:
http://lansingjug.eventbrite.com/

Agenda ::
The Legend of Canvas (HTML5)

Presenter(s) ::
Rich McLaughlin

Rich is a Senior Software Engineer at Vertafore.
He builds JavaScript games as part of Anonymous Function.
He is also active in the AirPair author and expert communities, and has an AirPair article on Zelda is available now.

Location ::
Vertafore
1500 Abbot RD
East Lansing, MI 48823-1222
There are two identical four story buildings on Abbot and
Vertafore's office is in the one to the north.
It is best to park and enter through the doors on the east side of the building.
http://g.co/maps/csxkq

Date/ Time ::
05/19/2015 Tuesday, 6:00pm-8:30pm

Event schedule ::
6:00pm - 6:30pm   Meet and greet, sign in, Sponsored Dinner.
6:30pm - 8:30pm   Presentation/ Discussion

Room and Dinner Sponsor ::
Vertafore (http://www.vertafore.com/)
Thanks again for generously sponsoring our meetings.

Presentation Details::
  •         Introduction to HTML5 and HTML Canvas
  •         Using HTML5 Canvas & Javascript in recreating "The Legend of Zelda"
  •         Basic mechanics for building games for the browser.
  •         Technical hurdles and successes

Yong Lim

May 4, 2015, 6:55:06 AM5/4/15
to greaterl...@googlegroups.com

Yong Lim

May 13, 2015, 7:17:47 AM5/13/15
to greaterl...@googlegroups.com, yongh...@gmail.com

Erik Gillespie

May 13, 2015, 7:18:46 AM5/13/15
to greaterl...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there

You can also goto our group website at :
https://sites.google.com/site/greaterlansingjug/

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GreaterLansingJUG" group.

Yong Lim

May 18, 2015, 8:08:57 AM5/18/15
to greaterl...@googlegroups.com, yongh...@gmail.com