Next Wednesday, I'm hosting a Get Started with Java Web Dev event at The Lansing Makers Network

Kamron Kennedy

May 13, 2016, 12:28:13 PM5/13/16
to GreaterLansingJUG
Hello all!

I had no idea we had a L-JUG! My name is Kamron, and I'm a developer/trainer at a new start up in Lansing called Coders Farm: https://codersfarm.com

We're a tech dev company that specializes in the web and apps.

Our monthly Coders Club event is an event where you can learn how to code in 2 hours. The subject varies based on what people vote for at http://vote.codersfarm.com and it is totally free and open to all ages.

I'm a bit late on announcing it here (next Lansing event is in 6 days) but I'll be better about next time if folks here would be interested in hearing of such events :D

I really had no idea we had this, and am really excited to be a part of it now!

I look forward to hearing from anyone else about the event, and if you have any questions please do feel free to ask!

-Kamron