DemoCamp Lansing is on February 28 — Register now, it's free!

Erik

Jan 24, 2018, 5:42:06 PM1/24/18
to GreaterLansingJUG

Hi everybody,

I have a special announcement: registration for the DemoCamp Lansing event is now open!

This is a free event that showcases talented people in our community and the amazing things they've been working on. It's a great place to learn, meet new people, and be inspired to do something wonderful!

When: February 28, 5:30 - 9:00 pm
Where: Michigan History Center

Click here to register for free

Refreshments will be provided before the speakers get up and blow you away. For more information visit the DemoCamp Lansing website. If you are interested in being a speaker, check out the Call for Speakers.

Thanks, and I hope to see you there!

Erik Gillespie