Urgent Required @ Data Analyst @ Aurburn Hills,MI

Shiva Kumar

Jul 15, 2015, 2:15:14 PM7/15/15
to Shiva Kumar
Hi Mate,
Please go through following requirement and let me know your consultant availability and kindly send updated resume to sh...@pegasyssoft.com

Position   : Data Analyst
Location  : Auburn Hills, MI
Duration : 6 months+
Rate         : DOE

Interview Mode: SKYPE

 We need someone with Informatica Business Glossary and Meta Data Manager experience. This is a must and I can get an interview set up ASAP. Please let me know as soon as you can if you do

 Required Skills :

·        Strong experience with configuring and administering Informatica Business Glossary/Metadata Manager 9.x

·        Experience with designing, implementing and monitoring data quality processes and procedures
·        Skilled in elicitation and analysis of data-related requirements from business clients
·        Strong background of utilizing SQL and query tools to extract and analyze large data sets
·        Sound understanding of logical data models and physical database designs

Preferred Skills:

·        Informatica Analyst v.9.x tool would be a big plus. They will be working with the business units to education them on how to use and advantages of the tool.
·        Experience with financial industry/banking data
·        Experience with Informatica Business Glossary/Metadata Manager v9.6
·        Experience with Informatica Analyst v9.x

Warm Regards,

Shiva

Technical Recruiter

 Inline image 1

Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc

22260 Haggerty Road Suite 215, Northville,MI 48167

www.pegasyssoft.com

Email : sh...@pegasyssoft.com

Phone No: 248-327-3080 Ext: 218

Direct No: 248-430-5475