Saturday and Sunday ScrumMaster Training -- Weekday Agile & Scrum Alliance Authorized Courses

Rob Kalman

Jan 24, 2018, 6:28:33 PM1/24/18
to greaterl...@googlegroups.com

We’ve noticed it can be challenging for some contract employees to take weekday ScrumMaster classes.

We are offering, for the 1st time, a weekend CSM workshop with Chet Hendrickson. Join us in Farmington Hills!

Certified ScrumMaster - Saturday and Sunday February 17 and 18

Yes, we will still offer our regular weekday Scrum Alliance Authorized CSM & CSPO courses.

Certified ScrumMaster - Monday and Tuesday March 19 and 20

Certified Scrum Product Owner – Thursday and Friday March 22 and 23

Certified Agile Leadership (CAL 1) – Monday and Tuesday June 18 and 19

Want a CAL 1 class before June? Private Certified Agile Leadership workshops for groups or companies are available upon request. We have conducted numerous onsite CAL classes for clients all over the globe. At times, our corporate clients allow individuals to join their private classes. Call us @ 248-489-0408 and ask about that option…

Certified Scrum Developer training – by request

Rob Kalman

Michigan Technology Services – Farmington Hills

248-489-0408

Agile and Scrum information listed at www.MichiganAgileTraining.com