New meetup: Tech Demo Night

Erik

Mar 13, 2017, 10:13:32 AM3/13/17
to GreaterLansingJUG
Hi everyone,

I'd like to share a new Lansing meetup that you might be interested in: Tech Demo Nights.

It's like show-and-tell for tech projects and products. Come out and enjoy some free pizza, see what kind of tech other people in Lansing are using, and share your own project if you want!

The first demo night is tomorrow, March 14, at 7pm. The venue is SBDC at LCC (in downtown Lansing). Please RSVP so we get enough pizza!

If you can't make it, you can still join the meetup to get future announcements. This will be a monthly event. I also recommend joining the Lansing.Codes Slack team to learn about more meetups and chat with other tech people in the area!

Thanks!
Erik Gillespie